- Great for anchoring and ‘tie-downs’
- FMA-14: 1” X 4” steel anchor; center arc accommodates up to 3/4″ dia. rope.
- 2ea 3/8” ID holes [hardware not included]
- FMA-16: 1” X 6” steel anchor: center arc accommodates 1″ dia. rope.
- 2ea 1/2” ID holes [hardware not included]
Indoor nets are supplied with general installation instructions, care and use documentation. Any and all climbing activities require proper mats, spotting and supervision when using. Specific soft landing surfaces and supervision required and possible belaying for climbing heights over 8 feet. Mats are probably the single most important ingredient to any activity using equipment to prevent serious injuries when accidents may occur. Having several thick landing mats placed around nets will make instruction much easier and more innovative. These mats are versatile and can be used in many capacities.