Our quality handcrafted climbing nets are fabricated from your choice of 5/8″, 3/4” or 1” diameter 3-strand twisted premium poly Dacron rope, choosen for its excellent UV resistance with great grip and very easy on the hands. Our PP-series is very economical and is our most popular outdoor cargo climbing net. They are available in the color white so they can get dirty especially if used in mud run events.
- Very economical, very popular obstacle courses and playgrounds
- Premium 3-strand twisted white spun polyester (poly Dacron) rope
- Superior performance and exceptional service
- Excellent UV resistance
- Great grip and easy on the hands
- Rope is white with a blue tracer
3 Rope Diameter Options:
- 5/8 in | recommended for children only
- 3/4 in | most popular for all ages, abilities and applications
- 1 in | very rugged, most popular with military obstacle course systems
3 Border Style Options:
2 Mesh Size Options:
Product No. (example):
About Jammar’s Climbing Nets:
Jammar can fabricate a cargo net to fit any structurally safe play structure or specially designed framework. For best results measure inside dimensions of framework width and height and deduct 1 foot from each dimension. This leaves 6” on each side for attachment and to keep net off ground. Sizes are approximate and may stretch when weight is applied. When ordering specify net type, mesh size, rope diameter, border option, and size. Climbing nets are easy to install and are long lasting when attached with smooth, nonabrasive hardware and properly installed and maintained.
All nets comply with National Playground Safety Standards for mesh size and locking mesh junctions. Special consideration must be given to safe heights, safe use and the management of a soft surface under climbing equipment. Do not jump or drop off any net. Safe play area required. Suggested installation and use instructions sent with each order.
Sizes are approximate and custom-made nets are nonreturnable. Wide variety of styles and shapes available.