Our quality handcrafted climbing nets are fabricated from your choice of 5/8″, 3/4” or 1” diameter 3-strand twisted premium poly Dacron rope, choosen for its excellent UV resistance with great grip and very easy on the hands. Our OC-series is very economical and is our most popular outdoor cargo climbing net. Rope options available in black, tan, red and blue.
- Very economical, popular choice for outdoor obstacle courses and playgrounds
- Premium 3-strand twisted spun polyester (poly Dacron) rope
- Superior performance and exceptional service life
- Excellent UV resistance
- Great grip and easy on the hands
- Available in black, tan, red & blue rope options
3 Rope Diameter Options:
- 5/8 in | recommended for children only
- 3/4 in | most popular for all ages, abilities and applications
- 1 in | very rugged, most popular with military obstacle course systems
3 Border Style Options:
2 Mesh Size Options:
Product No. (example):
Dealer Applications available
About Jammar’s Climbing Nets:
Jammar can fabricate a cargo net to fit any structurally safe play structure or specially designed framework. For best results measure inside dimensions of framework width and height and deduct 1 foot from each dimension. This leaves 6” on each side for attachment and to keep net off ground. Sizes are approximate and may stretch when weight is applied. When ordering specify net type, mesh size, rope diameter, border option, and size. Climbing nets are easy to install and are long lasting when attached with smooth, nonabrasive hardware and properly installed and maintained.
All nets comply with National Playground Safety Standards for mesh size and locking mesh junctions. Special consideration must be given to safe heights, safe use and the management of a soft surface under climbing equipment. Do not jump or drop off any net. Safe play area required. Suggested installation and use instructions sent with each order.
Sizes are approximate and custom-made nets are nonreturnable. Wide variety of styles and shapes available.
General Safety & Disclaimers | Installation/Lashing/Anchoring:
- Top of net is weight bearing part of net.
- Secure to framework which will exceed any weight placed on net.
- Avoid any rubbing of rope on abrasive surfaces which will prematurely damage net.
- Contact experienced contractor/installer for installation.
- Do not locate over or near dangerous surfaces.
- Maintain soft surfaces under nets at all times.
- Never jump off net when dismounting.
- Angled nets provide safer climbing (keeps net under climbers bodies).
- Any climbing equipment that involves height can result in an injury or even death from a fall. Supervision and spot.
- Check and maintain equipment – replace when compromised.
- Jammar is not responsible for installation, use and maintenance of nets, ropes and all equipment.
- Heights over 8 feet require additional safety measures including possible belaying.
- Measure carefully!
- Sizes on website are for pricing purposes only.
- Ropes and nets are custom made and nonreturnable.
- Call for sizes not listed.