New heart pounding strength and conditioning product which provides a low impact high cardio workout through various easy drills. System created by John Brookfield and his “battling ropes”® program allows you to whip large diameter ropes into unlimited wave motions which amp up the heart and burn large muscle carbs.
Step 1: Choose the kind of rope;
- Premium Manila – great grip but will shed fibers. Traditional, superior quality, pure “Grade A” manila rope. Best manila in the industry. This natural fiber rope absorbs perspiration for the best grip and is extremely durable, very little splinters.
- Poly Dacron – softer and rugged non-shed poly Dacron rope. Available in white, black & tan, these ropes introduce an extremely soft rope material. Has an extremely strong and lightweight polypropylene core with a soft and durable polyester outside jacket layer similar to the feel of cotton.
- Polyethylene – lighter weight and doesn’t shed. Very similar to polypropylene but more durable. Available in black.
Step 2: Choose diameter;
- 1.5″ diameter – most popular, standard size for most power conditioning ropes.
- 2″ diameter – bigger size and heavier weight produces a more intense cardio workout.
Step 3: Choose length;
- pick the size of rope to the size of your space and the progression of workout.
- Ex. 50’ rope is doubled for 2 25’ sides when working solo.
- Can also work in pairs.
- Available in 30′, 40′, 50′ & 60′ lengths but can custom cut anything you need.